Welcome to Kimpton Everly Hotel. At this time, we are open and accepting guests. Our Skyline pool deck is now open for hotel guests only from 9am-6pm with physical distancing in place, food and beverage can be purchased and taken to the pool deck from Jane Q.
We're continuing to monitor developments and following guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and the State of California. To help safeguard your health and best serve you during your stay with us, we've made necessary modifications to our amenities and services. In addition to our rigorous standard housekeeping routines, we've increased the frequency of our cleaning procedures and have put in place additional measures to enhance our disinfection protocol in public areas. The City of Los Angeles requires all guests to wear face coverings over their noses and mouths. The hotel may refuse entry or service to any person who fails to comply.
In addition to the changes noted, above, we have also temporarily modified the following amenities:
- Food and Beverage is currently available from Jane Q, 7 days a week from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. for dine-in or take out, we also provide knock and drop service for guest rooms
- Valet parking is not currently available. Everly currently offers self-parking in our secured garage for $35.00/night
- Stay over housekeeping services are not currently available, however additional towels and amenities are available upon request
- Mini-bars have temporarily been removed from the rooms, but items can be purchased from our bodega at the front desk
- The City and County of Los Angeles mandates that people over the age of 2 wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth while inside or waiting to enter businesses and other public spaces.
Please don't hesitate to reach out directly to address any questions or concerns you have during your time here. For guest services, please contact (213) 279-3532 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.