Shining the spotlight on our hotel near Pantages Theater
Celebrating the arts—and the bounty of amazing artists in our midst—is what this city does best. And luckily for all of us, there are countless venues that allow LA locals as well as visitors to do this on a regular basis. Our central hotel gives guests easy access to historic theaters and modern-day stages that you won’t want to miss.
- Since 1931, the 5,900-seat Greek Theatre has given audience members the chance “to play, be and see among the stars.” This beloved Griffith Park entertainment venue has played host to some of the biggest legends from Sir Elton John and Frank Sinatra to Bruce Springsteen and Carlos Santana.
- One-half block from the fabled corner of Hollywood and Vine, the historic Hollywood Pantages Theatre is the largest and grandest movie palace relic from Hollywood’s Golden Age. Today it’s the preeminent showplace for live blockbuster Broadway entertainment.
- Attend an event at (or take a daytime tour) of Dolby Theatre, the 180,000-square-foot, 3,400-seat home of the Academy Awards. The cutting-edge hub has also hosted the American Idol finals, AFI Lifetime Achievement Awards to Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep and George Lucas, Daytime Emmy Awards, ESPY Awards and BET Awards.
- Catch a show at Sunset Boulevard’s Hollywood Palladium, an Art Deco-style venue that brings big-name acts to its famous stage.
- Visit TCL Chinese Theatre to take a tour, see an IMAX, watch a live show or peruse the famous footsteps imprinted in the sidewalk.